Barbara Joyce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>The bobbin winder shown at
>
>http://www.geocities.com/atatter.geo/kieth_enevoldsen.html
>
>was designed by the husband a member of Lacemakers of Puget Sound. When I
>recently discussed this design with her, she mentioned that some of the
>parts in the original design are no longer available. She indicated that
>some engineering and design changes would be necessary in order to adapt the
>original design to currently available parts.

As the mom of a child who currently plays with Legos, I can tell you that
there are Lego auctions for missing parts.  One website where I have
obtained missing parts and instructions (to Lego sets we found at garage
sales) is:
http://www.lugnet.com/

Not to mention that modern Lego sets are amazing!  There are all sorts of
cool little gears and moving pieces that I never remember from the plain,
brick-style sets my brothers had.

Lynn Carpenter in SW Michigan, USA
alwen at i2k dot com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to