Here is a reminder about the Prairie Mill Lacemakers having their 5th Lace-In
on Saturday April 2nd 10am to 5 pm at Midway Village and Museum, Rockford,
Illinois.  It is part of the Fibre Arts Faire being held that weekend.  We
would once again like to invite any lacemakers to come and join us. We spend
the day lace making and chatting with visitors. Last year we even got on the
Rockford tv.  We are looking forward to seeing our lacemaking friends from
Wisconsin again and looking at all the other fibre artist that come.  Don't
forget to bring a sack lunch.

We will also be there as part of the Fibre Arts Faire on Sunday April 3rd from
12  to 5 pm.  Saturday we have the first two hours just for ourselves before
the public are admitted.  Gives us time for a good look around before getting
down to lace making.

If you need more info or directions email Gwen Wylie at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA