I would love to see some pictures of your new Molossoid lace. I can only see your lovely wire lace in the Arachne photo gallery
Sue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Lambiris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:17 PM
Subject: [lace] International New Lacers

While it's very kind of Devon to include my inventive efforts in the same sentence
as laces such as Withof and Rosalibre, I would like to put it on record that
my continuous lace with 3-dimensional elements is actually Molossoid lace.

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]