Oh, I like it!

Even thought one of our Canadian members indicated she didn't feel we need
to be called "international" in order to recognize our Canadian members,
others in Candada and elsewhere may feel that the word is more inclusive and
welcoming to them. I like the idea of "international" in the name.

"Confederacy" smacks of some very distasteful elements of the history of the
US, and I'd certainly stay away from it.

LACI (or LACII) sounds wonderful to me! Thanks for a great suggestion,
Heather!

Barbara Joyce

Snoqualmie, WA
USA