From: "J.Falkink-Pol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:17 AM
Subject: [lace] Prague

Denne mail er blevet scannet for virus af TDC Mailfilter.

Hello Spiders

Within a litle less than 2 weeks I'm visiting Prague with my husband for a
short holiday. What lace shops/exibitions could there be left in the city? I
tried a German list but the only answer I got was the national museum. But I
also vaguely remember stories about shops closing down as soon as the owners
spotted OIDFA visitors. So there must be more.

Jo Falkink