Somehow, I accidentally deleted the original inquiry from Sweden.

At about the same time as the Tonder gathering of lacemakers in 2004 (which
you attended), there was the OIDFA convention in Prague.

In Prague, Jana Novak (of Denmark) was selling Rosemary Shepherd's brand new
28-page booklet of instructions and prickings:  "Bobbin Lace - Fantasy
Flowers"  ISBN 0-9591235-2-1.  Rosemary is from Australia.

This could be what you seek.  Sorry, for security reasons I do not open
attachments, so sending a picture to me will not be of help.  With the ISBN
number,
perhaps you can find a photo of the book.  There is a very colorful photo of
the flowers (which have stems) on the cover.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA