I am about 30 miles North of Houston in Spring, Texas near I-45
Andy in Texas

Pene Piip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Welcome to Arachne, Andy, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary this month.

You didn't say where you are in Texas. Please tell us.
There are 6 lace groups in Texas, so there is a chance there is a group
near you.

Penelope Piip

An Australian living in the
City of Tartu, Estonia

Andy Blodgett  Life is short. Eat dessert first.