Hi Babs,

I know Biggins do patterns and kits for 'all lace' tablecloths
(www.bigginslace.co.uk).

Happy lacing,

Andrea

in a Spring-like Cambridge, UK

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >To:
Lace@arachne.com >Subject: [lace] Tablecloth Pattern Help. >Date: Tue, 19
Apr 2005 05:32:54 EDT > >Hello to all, > >I'm looking for a large pattern
for a tablecloth.  I know that this will be a >mamoth project but I would
prefer a pattern which is "all lace" instead of >inserts. > >Does anyone
know where I might be able to find one - I must be honest and say >that I
prefer Torchon lace to any others but anything would be great. > >Thanks
in advance. > >Regards, Babs > >- >To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: >unsubscribe lace
[EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to >[EMAIL PROTECTED]