I will have to tell my mother about your "welding lace".  There was a lot of
it at our house too, as my father was a welder.  I am sure Mom will be amused,
I wish Dad was still here to tell him also.

Lorri

  Subject: Re: [lace] Welding Lace

  My idea of "welding lace" is what decorates the front of DH's work tee
  shirts (he's a welder by trade) and if his overalls are not closely
  fastened at the neck the sparks can create "interesting: effects.

  Brenda

  On 18 Apr 2005, at 23:25, Cathy Belleville wrote:

  > Someone asked what the KantCentrum (in Brugge, Belgium) means in their
  > class
  > listing for "Welding Lace".
  Brenda
  http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/<http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/
paternoster/>

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to