Being that plenty of suggestions have been offered
regarding internet/computer usage in Denver, I have
other suggestions.  While my sons would also suffer
withdrawal symptoms if deprived of internet usage, we
have always found interesting activities that we have
all enjoyed.

During the summer, numerous bike shops in the ski
resort areas provide bike rentals for minimal charges.
 Being able to ride around the towns and down ski runs
(a bit more challenging) is wonderful. Riding the ski
lifts (very inexpensive in the summer) provide photo
opportunities. My sons also used the time to take
numerous photos which they posted on their web pages.
One can also participate in water sports, go to the
mint in downtown Denver, and numerous other
activities.  Really, there is not a shortage of
activities for a person of any age.

So, do register to attend the IOLI convention in
Denver.

Sylvie