Hi All again,  I did a little looking myself.  Here's the URL for the NY
Times magazine.  The picture is with the article "Show Biz" in the Style
section (page down in the middle) and shows different pieces from a
furniture show.  It's the 8th or 9th picture and you can click on "next"
before the current picture downloads (I don't have DSL in my studio or much
patience <G>).  If you have the magazine it's on page 48 and it's a little
picture.  I'm thinking about what the letter should say Devon, I hope you'll
write it!

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/magazine/index.html

Jane in Vermont, USA