isn't this the thread that Biggins is stocking?
http://bigginslace.co.uk/
jenny barron
Scotland

Pickford Diana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Help, I am going on a workshop at the weekend and just discovered the
pattern I want to do recommends using Finca 60.
Can anyone tell me an equivalent thread for Finca 60 please?

Brenda is Finca in your book? I only have version 1.

Failing that where can I get a reel of Finca 60 by Friday?

Thanks in advance

Diana
Berkshire UK

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are
confidential and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee
that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is
virus-free.

Diana Pickford

FUJITSU SERVICES
Eskdale Road, Winnersh, Berkshire, RG41 5TT
Tel: +44 (0) 0870 853 2785 Internal: 730 35517
Fax: +44 (0) 0870 853 2816

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://uk.fujitsu.com/
Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office
26, Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1SL