The bookmarks are selling for $10 - $30 depending on the quality of the individual item. So you see, a certain amount of education is going to the bookmark-buyer along with the bookmark. That will make Devon, among others, so happy! -- Aurelia

In a message dated 5/11/05 12:58:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]