Dear Spiders,

I am so happy you liked my pattern. Hope someone will make it.  Thank you and
Carolina most of all for providing a home for it.

Antje wrote:
>I always thought Russian lace is made with coarser thread. I am wrong then?

The answer is: Russian lace is made with any thread. As collars etc. are a sort
of mass production, they are usually designed to be made of coarser tread in
order to quicken the process and to make them look spectacular at a long
distance, but it isn’t a rule. Even silk thread is sometimes used.

Best wishes,

Luda in Kiev, Ukraine.