On Jun 6, 2005, at 22:25, Ms Julie Elswick-Hansen wrote:

Arachne community webshots?  How do I get there?  This
is all new to me.  Help.

To *view* (work of Arachneans who don't have websites of their own and other tid-bits):
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003-date

To *post* photos there... I'm sure someone will help you (maybe Spider-Mama, Avital. Also known as "moderator", at the bottom of every message posted on lace and lace-chat).

But it won't be me; I'm still ducking the Cro-Magnon, where things-puter are concerned ... After a couple of updates since Christmas (the last time geek-son visited and straightened me out) I can no longer post to *my own* website.... Grumble, grumble, rumble, rumble, dammitall!)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/
Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to