*From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Behalf Of
*Sue Babbs
*Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 10:22 AM
*To: lace@arachne.com
*Subject: Re: [lace] foreign currency
*
*I find that within Europe, I get a good rate of exchange
*paying by credit
*card. It might be worth investigating that with your
*Australian credit card
*company,  and then you don't need to worry about how much cash you are
*bringing into the country or carrying on you.
*
*Sue
*
*-
*To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
*unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*