"Andrea Lamble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :

Hi All, Came across the following listing on ebay today - anyone know
what sort of lace they were used to make.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=106159&item=6189147708&rd=1
Best wishes Andrea in Cambridge, UK, where the sun is still shining.
I think the long thin things are stilettos, they are used to make little round holes in the fabric for embroidery, but I don't know what are the round things.

Liduina from Ath in Belgium
www.athdentelle.be