Dear friends,

I have received leaflets from www.twistedthread,com  - The Knitting and
Stitching Shows, telling me of it's third year running is The Festival of
Quilts, which they say is now the principal event outside USA and Japan.
It is being held in Halls 7 and 8 with workshops from 10-30am through to
3-30pm daily. Kaffe Fassett new book will be launched there, and every known
name in threads and machines and designers and anything to do with textiles
will be there from around the world.
Entrance in advance Adult £10 or £12. on the door, Senior Citizen in advance
£10. or £9. on the door.
Workshops/Talks varies, from £3. to £8. and cover Textile Treasures, Paper
Foundation Greeting Cards, every thing to teach you about quilting, Beading
and Tassels with attitude, Cutwork Applique, Rag Rugs, Tentmakers go to
Tokyo? Thread playday.

There, I have tried to give you as much info from the leaflet to tempt
anyone at a loose end, if I have missed out something please E-mail me and I
can photocopy more if needed.

Pauline

in Somerset. U.K.

www.wincanton-uk.com