In the meantime, may I remind you that the Lace Guild has a far wider range of books for sale, at very competitive prices, and so you are more likely to
find something tempting there.  You don't have to be a member to buy their
books.  The list (newly updated) is on their website.

Can you remind us how to access this list, please?

I keep clicking on "sales" which seems the obvious choice to me, but can't find the list there Sue