Well, 

Thanks to Jean, I plan to purchase quite a few of the Lace Guild's used
books.  (You should really check them out, there's some great titles
that are rare and out of print...I could have spent double had I had it
in the bank.)

So, I'm getting estimates for shipping to the US, but I thought there
might be a few people from England coming to the IOLI Convention who
might be willing to bring them along.  I'd rather give money to a
lacemaker (and, quite frankly, have them sooner) than give money to the
Royal Mail (venerable and worthy institution that it is).

Because of today's airport security, it might be best to open the parcel
once it gets to you, but whatever you think best suits me.

Please do let me know if you'd like to help me out.

Lace in Peace, 
Laurie

--------------------------------------
Laurie J Hughes
Senior Research Associate
New England Research Institutes, Inc
9 Galen Street, Suite 117
Watertown, MA  02472

v: (617) 923-7747 x341 
f: (617) 926-8246
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.neriscience.com
 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to