Hi Jenny,
 I have read your page (it's really very nice) and I'm curious about what is 
working on 9 block pillow like.
Isn't it a bit problem when working on more than one pillow - at the edge of 
pillows?

As for me I've bougt my first set two weeks ago. I use roller pillow as most 
bobbin lacers in our country do. I must admit that I'm fascinated with bobbin 
lacing.

Dasa Plzen, Czech Republic
------------ Puvodni zprava ------------
Od: Jenny Brandis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Predmet: [lace] Lace stuff
Datum: 25.7.2005 05:47:40
----------------------------------------
Hi everyone

The website is now updated to show improvements in the instructions on making the 9 block pillow and the roller pillow. There have been additions to the Lace downloads and the July and local Ag show pages added. There is now a date next to the pages links so that you can tell at a glance if you have missed anything.

All at http://www.brandis.com.au/craft/lace/lace.html


Jenny Brandis
Kununurra, Western Australia


--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 267.9.4/57 - Release Date: 7/22/2005

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to