Jeri is not only generous with her knowledge, but she has a huge collection of books and textiles. We are all fortunate to have such a helpful resource to draw on.

An example: Someone wrote to the Professor's web site about a shawl she was trying to identify. He fired the email over to me. After a couple of communications back and forth, the correspondent and I finally got on track together and I found that I also had a shawl of the same kind. I didn't know anything about it either. So I began asking around to see what I could find. Stupidly, I didn't think to ask Jeri first. But when I finally got my wits together and sent her an email about the shawl and my inability to identify it, she went deep into her collection (not easy because the temperature was 90'F, so you can imagine how hard it was to go through all those boxes) and found that she too had an example. And not only that, she had documentation which answered every question.

So, for all of us who have been on the receiving end of Jeri's generosity of spirit, here's a great big thank-you!

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])