Hi Jeri, Tamara and All,  I appreciate everyone's posts!  But I do love the
long ones with such good information.  Jeri, threading the needle as the
thread comes off the spool had never occurred to me.  It must be the same
for Pearl Cotton too and I noticed on a large project that sometimes the
thread when wound over another thread would snuggle in together and other
times one laid on top of the other.  Finally I started threading my needle
with the thread in the same direction and that took care of the problem!
Now I know why and will be more careful about that in the future.

I also love reports on classes and the Liers class sounds fabulous!!  I will
look for Greet's book in Denver.  I think she was the teacher, one of two on
stage with the Amish magician in Harrisburg, who moved the knot on the rope
during one trick.  The knot was supposedly in the rope (that was the trick)
but it actually was separate.  The magician was briefly nonplused but then
had lots of fun with Greet <G>.

I also hope people don't feel bad that they can't go to these events.
After reading about so many classes on arachne I finally realized I could go
sometimes and it has been wonderful fun at every one!!

I also love reading about the museum exhibits all over the world and all the
other lace news.  Right now I'm not able to go to the museums but maybe in
the future!!  And looking at websites is a lot of fun too!

Jane in Vermont, USA where it cooled off to the mid-70s F (24C) today from
the low 90s F (33C) yesterday - whew!