Dear Jeri,
Thank you for the information on needles, threading and sewing.  I am not much
of a sewer even though I had to take the subject in high school, and like Sue I
don't remember learning any tips on grain in thread or threading a needle for
that matter.  It is wonderful to have someone more knowledgeable to pass on
these tips to everyone.

I have just packed my bag, checked the weight and am well under the allowance
by American Airlines so I have room to bring some goodies home.  In an hour or
so I will be off to the airport for convention and am looking forward to
meeting all my lace friends there, especially the Arachne luncheon.  Thanks to
the Denver group for arranging it this year.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA