I've just got around to uploading a batch of new threads onto Addendum 3 on my website. There are some Presencia threads (mostly Fincrochet, perle and metalics) which Vivienne gave to me just before my holiday but which I didn't get around to looking at before. Thanks Vivienne. Whilst we were away I found a whole lot of Jennifer Gail embroidery threads (which I've never seen before) tucked away in a little craft shop in rural Dorset, then on my return there was a parcel at the post office to collect from Bart & Francis. Not only the threads which I'd ordered but lots of other samples too, some very interesting. I've just worked a sample piece using the horsehair!

http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/threads/add3.html

Brenda
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk