if you want to have colored linen thread, wrap it around a thin roll of
padding wrapped in cloth and put it in a dye bath.  once it is dyed
then you can just let it dry and wind it on the bobbins.

--- Tamara P Duvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I love making BL with linen and would probably do it more often if it
could be had fine and in
> colours; as it is, I don't do it very often, but, once in a while, I
> get a craving that won't be denied :)
>
> --
> Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/
> Lexington, Virginia, USA     (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)
>
> -
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

from susan in tennessee,u.s.a.