On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 16:28 +0100, Andrea Lamble wrote:
> Felllow Spiders, In the light of some recent postigs: Does anyony have
> favourite music for making lace by - for me Torchon and the Beach Boys,
> in the garden on a Summer's day ..... Happy Lacing Andrea in a warm and
> sunny Cambridge, UK

I prefer classical music, with a preference to baroque-music, it is calm
has a steady rhitm wich works well with my bobbins, never make me jump
when working with the needle.

As for my fun in sommertime it is more on the emboidery-side, I am
finishing a "Schwaelmer-Stickerei", have 5 more meters to work on a
simple occhi-border.
My lace projects are a flamish lace almost finished, a second pattern
with cats waiting, then 2 differend Duchesse-laces with 160 and 170
egytian cotton, at least 4 different needle-laces,so the summermonths
are not long enough.

Happy lacing

Alix

from Luxembourg.