Gidday

<<Do any of you know of any good suppliers for cotton net at a "reasonable
<<price" that haven't been mentioned onlist lately? Anywhere in the world?
Most of
<<it is quite expensive, as you know -- such a simple thing (unlike lace),
yet so

I checked the Australian supplier that I know of that sells this and it is
A$63.80 a metre (170cm wide) - that was 2004 prices so could have gone up by
now.  It certainly is very expensive and this is way more than USD25.00 so
I'm sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere, but if you want the supplier
details just let me know.

Chelle
an Aussie living in hot Suriname

Ian & Chelle Long
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Evaluate things less and rest more in the clear space of one's mind (O.
Nydahl 1994)