Phew, that's a whole different thing.  A few people wandering in and out,
respecting the rest of the class, is a normal situation practically anywhere
there is more than one class in progress at a time.

In the embroidery classes I was saying about the "observers" payed a reduced
fee as they are not getting any 'hands-on' teaching, but still wanted their
pound of flesh.  I don't remember if Jean said they could ask questions or not
(I'll try to remember to ask her, now I've remembered about it) but it was the
sheer mass of people (50 or 60 in one class!) and their intense interest that
she found overwhelming.  A bit like doing a lecture and demonstration and
teaching all at the same time.  As her level of teaching is way beyond "Here's
how
to do chain stitch" and more about convincing everyone they have an amazing
creative talent to produce original work, I should think that the "real
students" also lost out a lot, too.

Jacquie