Hi Everyone,

I am starting a new group called the "Red Hat Lacers". We will meet at
Fuddruckers
located at  340  3rd Avenue, Chula Vista, CA, USA. Hours are  11:00 AM -
2:00 PM with a break for lunch so you can buy salads, buffalo burgers, or
ostrich burgers or just plain beef burgers or fish.  Red hatters will be
given a discount.

Beginning the Sept. 6, 2005 we will meet the first Tuesday of each month.
On the first Tuesday I will be teaching beginners to tat.  All tatters will
be welcome.  The first Tuesday will be strictly for tatting.
Then:
Beginning Sept. 20, 2005 we will also meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month
for Irish Crochet.  We will be working and learning together.  You must
already know how to crochet.  I will "NOT" be teaching beginner crochet.
Tatters will also be welcome.  If there is very little interest in Irish
Crochet we can continue to learn tatting.

There will be no charge for lessons.  You will be expected to become a Red
Hat lady or a Pink Hat lady if under 50 years of age.  Red or pink hats and
purple or lavender cloths  are a must.  Hats, visors, ball caps, feathers or
whatever in your hair of the proper color is acceptable.

If you need more information contact me at;
karpap#cox.net  (change # to @)

Patsy A. Goodman
Chula Vista, CA, USA
TatPat1, NATA