Am I ever glad that Tina lives at my house, too!
BarbE
  ----- Original Message -----
  BarbE
  From: Vasna Zago
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:37 AM
  Subject: [lace] Convention, Tina, etc.


  Gentle Spiders-

  I'm back on line, after spending yesterday (Sunday), the day after
convention
  ended, trying to stay awake.  :-> Kept dozing off, despite my efforts to
wake
  up and stagger around the house. Why staying awake seemed so important I'm
not
  sure. I couldn't figure out where I was (I kept thinking I was still in the
  hotel), and there were these horrid nagging thoughts that I should be
*doing*
  something!  :->  Luckily, I was able to smash those thoughts into an unused
  portion of my brain, and today I had no compunction about laying around like
a
  slug.  ha ha!

  All of us at the Rocky Mountain Lace Guild had a super wonderful time at
the
  convention, and we hope anyone who attended also had a fun and learningful
(is
  that a word?) time.

  An update on Tina, the Little Lacemaker - she is sold out. We sold the last
few
  copies at the convention, and we have no plans for a reprint at this time.
We
  did look into it, and a reprint would cost us nearly twice as much as the
  initial printing!

  Anyway, I hope you all are well and lacing like mad. Hugs to all!

  Vasna Zago
  in hot and dry Boulder, Colorado
  "thank god I'm a hot chick with superpowers"

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to