I know that for those of you who were able to go to Denver it will still be
fresh in your minds, but the post from Janice yesterday about the 2008
convention has made me stop and think that everything is very quiet about
Montreal.

I'm sure that they were being diplomatic and waiting for this year's event to
be all done and dusted, but now......  Do we have a spider in the camp for
Montreal?  Will there be any tantalising titbits coming our way?  Will there be
an arachne event?

In anticipation, Jacquie in England