Dear spiders,

I'm not clairvoyant. Yet. If you know that someone is having trouble
subscribing, tell them to write to me and I will do my best to straighten things
out. Please write to my private address, not to the arachne-moderator address.
That hasn't worked for a while. If you come back from vacation and have trouble
subscribing and aren't sure where to find my address, go the archives
(http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]) and search for my postings.

Best wishes,

Avital
Arachne moderator

Tamara wrote:

> Carolyn tells me she's had problems posting the following to Arachne.
> She's unsubscribed, tried to re-subscribe, and only managed to make
> everything *worse* :(
>
> So I'm forwarding a message from her, and will forward back to her any
> messages which show up either on the list or in my own Inbox.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to