Susan wrote:   I have, however, had items won on eBay get lost .

For e-bay items in purchased in England I have them sent to sister Jacquie. Earlier this year (Feb or March) she sent me a parcel containing a scarf (last thing my mum knitted before she died), and e-bay bobbin and a couple of other things. Unfortunately, it hasn't arrived yet, but I'm still hoping, especially for the scarf.

Mum was in the middle of knitting one and I finished it while I was there for the funeral and gave it to my brother for my sister-in-law. Jacquie and I took the rest of the wool back to the shop and changed it for another colour and I knitted another scarf for Jacquie. When I came home I made another for my aunt in her favourite colours.

I do hope mine turns up sometime :-(

Malvary in Ottawa - where I the winters get very cold - Canada