--

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005, Brenda Paternoster wrote:

> However, I'd be interested to know the best thing to do if I'm sending
> Threads books to Canada.
> Normally when I fill in the customs label I state "Acedemic Books' and
> and put the (trade) price in GBP.
> There are also 4 tiny tick boxes; Gift - Documents - Commercial Sample
> - Other.  Usually I tick 'Other' would it be better to tick
> 'Documents'?

Tick 'other' as you are doing. If you tick 'documents' that indicates
something such as, for instance, minutes and financial reports, stuff that
you want to send to someone specifically for them to read, not items you
are selling (and then they'll read it :p  )

bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)
Cdn. floral bobbins
www.woodhavenbobbins.com