Yes, the Flounce Jacket is the one I was talking about.  Alas, the website
doesn't have the catalog's back view.  Here's another jacket with lace:
Magaschoni Beige Pinstripe Wool Jacket with Lace Trim
Jacket, camisole, and pants are all black so can't see much detail, but I can
see the lace.  Too bad it's horrible machine lace.

Sally Schoenberg

Anchorage Alaska