Thank you very much for sharing this interesting link. I lost the link to Museum of Vamberk some time ago. (VKM)

For those of you not as fortunate to be able to visit Pretoria or Cape Town, there is a website

Vamberecká krajka CZ  http://www.vkrajka.cz  where you can view their catalogue
and the history

>of the company. To view in English click EN at the lefthand bottom corner of the page.

Here it is another link to a Russian web page with patterns, though you have to explore it in the original language, as there is no translation to English.

http://klk.pp.ru/index.php

Enjoy it!

Greetings from Barcelona, where the next Sunday will take place the Annual Lace Day Event of "La Merced". I shall be there demonstrating "Witch Stitch Lace" and I hope it will be a great day.

Carolina. Barcelona. Spain.

--
Carolina de la Guardia
http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego