Dear Pat,

There was also listed in the Australian Lace Guild magazine
an little item from Marika Camilleri who is President of a Club
for Maltese Lacemakers (Klabb tal-Bizzilla Maltija). She was
asking about Maltese-Australian members who would like to
correspond via e-mail.

Marika's e-mail address is: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> if
you wish to make contact with this group.

I'm sure that we'd all like to hear of your adventures in Malta.
What a way to spend January,
Pene