Mea Culpa, and thank you so much for bringing this to my attention! It's
news to me, but we will certainly have to re-think what kind of payments
we'll accept. Those credit card fees add up, and yet, as several people
noted, PayPal is a very convenient method of payment for both buyers and
sellers. Bummer!

Barbara Joyce
Snoqualmie, WA
USA