-----Original Message-----
From: Patricia Dowden
Go to http://www.carollummus.com/main.htm, click on the Prints (Stampe)
section and select box 3 for 'Three Lacemakers' an etching by Carol T. Lummus.
The
first lacemaker is the lady, the second is the spider and the third is the
ladybug. It's a lovely piece but it will also make you smile.

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/
I had trouble seeing the ladybird but I take her word for it that it is there.
Janice

http://www.carollummus.com/main.htm

I think the ladybird is munching lace holes into the rose leaf.

Patty