Hi All,  I got my IOLI Bulletin today!!  I was quite thrilled and read it
as I walked to town.  Luckily I didn't step in anything awful <G>.  It's
wonderful and I love seeing who made all the entries in the IOLI Contest.  I
was quite taken with the mountains which I see are s'Gravensmoer (sp?) lace!
The Bulletin is downstairs so I can't give full details.  And of course the
lace by Janice Blair, Pene Piip and many other arachnes!!  The story on the
Convention is by a lurking arachne and very fun to read.  Also Tamara's
beautiful earrings and pendant!

Jane in Vermont, USA looking forward to going to Ithaca next week!