I have a photo copy of what I think is a small pamphlet about 'Lace-Making
Among the Indians'  by Jane W. Guthrie.   It is about lace-making among the
Indians on the reservations in Minnesota.
Does anyone know where the original article was printed?  and when it was
printed?
I would like to obtain the whole article.
I would also be interested in any other articles about lacemaking among the
American or N. American Indians.
I remember this being discussed here before and I would like to see some or
all of the original written materials.

Lorri