On Oct 4, 2005, at 18:06, Betty Ann Rice wrote:

Devon, you are a hoot! We'll all club together and car pool to visit you at the Big House; maybe they'll send you to Alderson - they did Martha! That is a fairly short drive from me and I can pick Tamara up enroute...Since we all enjoyed your talk and show in Denver, maybe we could take turns serving your time...

If they'd let us take out pillows with us, I wouldn't mind (especially over Thanksgiving, as it would get me out of having to clean the dining room table). Say... I wonder... If the two of us went to "sit" in jail for a month, would that count as two months towards Devon's sentence?

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/