  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
  Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:13 PM
  Subject: [lace] Lacefairy

  Dear Arachnes,

  When last I gave a status of Lori's elbow, she had her elbow pinned in
  several places and bones in position and was wearing a brace.  However, this
  solution presented some problems as time tried to knit the pieces together.

  It was determined this Fall that the elbow was too shattered.  A couple
weeks
  ago, her elbow was replaced, and she hopes this is the final touch to
getting
  back full use of her right arm.

  Lori is unsubscribed.  I have been forwarding messages that she can
  eventually read and act on to update the Lacefairy website.

  Jeri Ames in Maine USA
  Lace & Embroidery Resource Center

  -
  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to