Hello all,

This discussion brings back the memories from every Christmas when we decorate our tree.

I have yogurt container lids, decorated with christmas paper hung onto the tree with yarn that my kids made in pre-school. I also have a doughart bear that my son made in one of the early grades, they are part of Christmas in my house. My kids are now 24 and 22 years old. My 22 year old son proudly hangs his bear near the top of the tree, right at the front for all to see.

No colour coordinated tree in my house!!!

On the other hand, I visited a lacemaker at Christmas time a few years ago and she had a tree of lace ormaments, it was unbelievably beautiful.

But what would I do with my yogurt lids??????

Have a great weekend all,

Irene Whitham
Surrey, BC