This will be held on Saturday 5th November, 10,00am to 3.39pm in County Hall,
Cwmbran (pronounced Coombran), Gwent.
Speaker:  Ann Collier
Suppliers:  Matthew Hester, Lacecraft, Lacewing Designs, Tim Parker, Sallie
REason, Turnstile and Well Head Books.

Admission is 5.00GBP and tickets are available from:

Jenny Hester,
Cedar Bungalow,
Clytha Park,
ABERGAVENNY,
NP7 9BW,
Gwent.

Please make cheques payable to 'Border Lacemakers' and enclose a stamped,
self addressed envelope.  A map giving directions from the M4 is available.
Also
available is a cold buffet costing 5.00 GBP per head and tickets must be
booked in advance, also from Jenny.

As Jenny is on this list any queries made to the list will be answered by
her.  (That's so, isn't it, Jenny?)

I've just remembered that I was once asked which country this is in,  Well
it's Wales (south).

Patricia in Wales