|
| As one who travels mostly by armchair, I  appreciate comments and
| reports about lace days, conventions, and other get-togethers  - not a
| rundown of what the speaker spoke, necessarily, but the little things,
| like how many attended, in what sort of place, and what the weather
| was, if you saw someone wearing a particularly special piece of lace,
| if travel was complicated, or direct, if there were new lacemakers, or
| other Arachnes - and some descriptives - the speaker was fascinating,
| and one bit I thought was most interesting was..(etc.).
++++

Bev in Sooke BC,  we have a lace weekend coming up middle November here in 
the Scottish Highlands.  As I am interested in design I have listed myself 
for the Lace Design class.  it has some snappy name which eludes me at the 
moment.

I will happily report on the weekend - in general - since as a lace rookie I 
havent got enough knowledge yet to comment on anything else <grin>. 
Torchin lace is starting to lose its terrifying aspects for me and I look 
forward to the day when I will transfer my attention to Bucks. but first I 
want to 'knit' torchon into my bones so that it becomes a pleasure to do, 
from beginning to end.

The highlands of scotland have put on its autumnal finery and the light is 
so sharp and crisp

Micki
from Loch Ness, Drumnadrochit 

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to