I started with various types of lace from various books, not realising there were any particular styles. Torchon wasn't included. Now that I started teaching I start with Torchon after a few simple braids. Some day I found a good affordable sampler explaining the most important Torchon elements. I realised I had to make it myself too and started halfway: The start was simple enough to be able to guide my students and I needed to stay ahead. I started at a point that looked less straight forward and where I could work outside in when I reached the end. The sampler however had a border only along two sides. One student asked for a border all arround. So I looked around for other borders with new elements and added that to my sampler. No way I could work outside in any more, so now I'm stuck with a sampler missing an odd center. I'm afraid it will remain an UFO.

Jo Falkink
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to