I went with my sister to a lace day in Virginia Beach. I only went to spend the
day with my sister and buy some beads for a costuming project (I had the
dubious honor of being wardrobe mistress at the high school where I taught
math). That day I learned to whittle a bobbin. When we got back Nancy, my
sister, taught me the basics on a pillow that she had bought for me 10 years
prior but I never tried because it looked too hard! Now I really love it.
Christina