At 08:37 PM 11/5/2005, you wrote:

Anybody have the yardage on a spool of linen?

The size of thread and the size of the spool will make a big difference.

I can give you a guess on Moravia linen spools. They are small spools. I just did a project that used about 70 yards from a new spool. It looked like about half was used, when I compared the spool to a new one. I would put the small Moravia linen spool at 150 or a bit more yards. The size of thread is 40/2.

The 50/3 linen thread I got a couple years ago was about 4 times the size of spool of Moravia. It probably had 500 or more yards on it. Check the webpages of lace suppliers. Some of them might list the amount of thread on different spools.

Alice in Oregon -- with the new email not yet functioning, but the old address is working again for a couple weeks after 10 days of not being able to send.
-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to